LIVE Online Course on Indian Constitution by Dr. Ravishankar Mor. Register Now!!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

House robbery

Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 05 November 2011 This query is : Resolved 
Require suggestion,

If I go to the commissioner/ DGP for negligence and involvement of police officer
in a crime what impact it gives?

Shailesh Kr. Shah (Expert) 05 November 2011
it would be fruitful.
Sankaranarayanan (Expert) 05 November 2011
yes sure you get immediate remedy by way of supporting , all subject to your genuine reason.
ajay sethi (Expert) 05 November 2011
do you have any evidence? if you dont have nay solid evidence dont make any such complaint
Raj Kumar Makkad (Expert) 05 November 2011
There is no guarantee of any fruitful action by approaching him but there is no harm to knock his doors as he is a controlling officer of his sub-ordinates.
Guest (Expert) 05 November 2011
Before knowking the door of the senior Police Authorities you may first get at hand some solid evidence of negligence and involvement of the concerned Police Officer.
Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 05 November 2011
Dear All,

I have a strong proof which I collected through RTI, Several orders copy from ex commissioner who orders DCP to take action but nothing is done, copy of order from Addl CP(crime)to DCP of my zone to investigate the case through senoir officer but not a singal action is taken. Constable from the same police station where I lodged the FIR, given a statement in front of the ACP of other zone at the time of enquiery that Sub Inspector tare my first statement which I given and prepare the second one in the police station without my presence. Other several documents are there. FIR lodged in the court without any signature of the station house officer, copy of which I collected from court.
Guest (Expert) 05 November 2011
On the basis of evidence with you prepare a sound case against the Police Officer to lodge a case to the senior authorities as well as the Vigilance Commission of the Centre/State to which the case belongs.
Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 05 November 2011
Thanks Dhingra Sir for reply,

One suggestion, to whom I write at a central Vigilance Commission, there are three officers i seen on the site.

Can you reply for that.
Guest (Expert) 05 November 2011
You can address your complaint to the Secretary, Central Vigilance Commission.
prabhakar singh (Expert) 05 November 2011
i agree with Dhingra ji suggestion.
Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 05 November 2011
Respected Sir's,

Thanks for replies to my queries.

As I questioned to which officer DGP or Police Commissioner of My region I Complain?

I also send a letter as per your suggestion to central Vigilance Commission also.

Awaiting for your valuable reply.

Guest (Expert) 05 November 2011
Write to the highest authority of Police. Your complaint can automatically be routed down below to the investigating officer, duly recorded in the records of the various authorities down below that authority. The concerned authority will also have to acknowledge receipt of your complaint and intimate the authority whom your compaint would be forwarded. You can pursue the case accordingly thereafter also.
Arvind Sehdev (Expert) 05 November 2011
You must be having a Police Complaint Authority [Tribunal] in your city.. Go there...

Keep on working on other ends too but go there for sure...
Shonee Kapoor (Expert) 05 November 2011
If you have strong proofs.

Complain to DGP/ IG and everyone sundry

Also send copies to:

Secretary, Ministry of Law
Secretary, Home Ministry
Prime Minister
Home Minister
Law Minister
Chief Minister

And if action is delayed, move court ASAP.


Shonee Kapoor

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query