LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
The Indian Constitution Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Govt job with ipc 338 accident case

Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 29 December 2021 This query is : Resolved 
I am preparing for Govt jobs and about to write exams. Two months back when I am driving a car, I accidentally hit a person from back and he got fracture in his leg. I took the victim to nearby hospital and provided first aid and paid for it.

The injured filed a complaint against me and IPC 338 is imposed on me. Recenty I got summons from court for appearance.

The victim filed an MVOP case claiming 1 crore as compensation as I had all valid documents.

I am worried now. I am only earning member of my family. Will i get govt job with this court case pending on me ? Please help me how to get out of two cases on me
kavksatyanarayana (Expert) 30 December 2021
Consult a local lawyer who deals in criminal cases for guidance.
Dr J C Vashista (Expert) 31 December 2021
Get the case(s) settled in Mediation / Lok Adalat.
However, case u/s 338 / 279 IPC is non-compoundable and shall be considered in police verification at the time of recruitment.
Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Expert) 31 December 2021
Govt job possible only on acquittal on merits.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query