LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

gift of immovable property

(Querist) 31 July 2010 This query is : Resolved 
a plot is jointly held in the name of four family members(husband,wife, son and daughter) which was initially bought by one of the family members(husband) from his own funds.Now they jointly want to gift the entire plot to the married daughter who is also one of the co-owners.Can a single gift deed be executed or three different gift deeds need to be executed?
Y V Vishweshwar Rao (Expert) 31 July 2010
One Single Deed by other three co- owners in favour of married dauther-co- owner -By Regd Gift Deed /or/ by Regd Release/Relinquishment Deed.
Raj Kumar Makkad (Expert) 31 July 2010
One single deed by remaining 3 shareholders in favour of fourth co-sharer daughter (now married) is sufficient.
Devajyoti Barman (Expert) 31 July 2010
Yes a single gift deed can do.
Rajeev kulshreshtha (Expert) 31 July 2010
a single gift deed is sufficient apart from that you can also execute registered release deed.
Chanchal Nag Chowdhury (Expert) 01 August 2010
1 Deed is sufficient.
M/s. Y-not legal services (Expert) 05 December 2010
Yes. Single deed enough..
krantiveer (Expert) 05 December 2010
Release Deed is the best option, as no consideration is given.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query