This query is : Resolved 

31 August 2017

can father transfer his pagdi system room to his son via GIFT DEED.

Advocate Ramesh (Expert)
31 August 2017

It is not possible to gift their pagdi system room.

Rajendra K Goyal Online (Expert)
31 August 2017

Father is not absolute owner of the property, rented property can not be gifted.

R.K NandaOnline (Expert)
01 September 2017

no is the reply. to ur query.

Adv. Yogen KakadeOnline (Expert)
01 September 2017

The answer in NO.. ........

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
Forensics & Evidence     |    x