LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

friendly loan

(Querist) 09 July 2011 This query is : Resolved 
dear all

One of my sister colleague's husband took a friendly loan of Rs.2,10,000. Out of which he paid Rs.50,000. He agreed to pay by the month of may. As the transaction was not done in writing we decided to record to phone communication. Can i file a FIR on the basis of the recordings of Phone calls??
Advocate. Arunagiri (Expert) 09 July 2011
You can record the telephonic conversation for proof, but, this is a pure civil transaction, you can not go for a police case.
PALNITKAR V.V. (Expert) 09 July 2011
FIR for which offence? As Mr. Arunagiri said the transaction appears to be purely of civil nature. In the given circumstances, legally there can not be FIR.
Raj Kumar Makkad (Expert) 09 July 2011
I have also similar opinion.
Ravikant Soni (Expert) 09 July 2011
No more to suggest. follow opinion as given by my ld. frnds.
prabhakar singh (Expert) 09 July 2011
i agree with Experts.
Chanchal Nag Chowdhury (Expert) 09 July 2011
Was the entire amount given in unaccounted -for cash?
If yes, it will be U who will be in a soup in trying to prove the loan.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query