Upgrad LLM

Fraud in rent agreement


Querist : Anonymous (Querist)
10 December 2019


I wanted to make a rent agreement.one of my friend gave me a number of someone from whome he has taken agreement. i called him and asked for agreement he told me the charges 1100 for 1 year and said I have to pay the money before getting the agreement. I transfered him 1100 and now he switched off his phone. I know his name and number but dont know the address. how can i complain about him ang get my money back. Amount is small but the way he is doing fraud i want to complain about him.

SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900Online (Expert)
10 December 2019

Dear Anonymous,
You can approach local police station and lodge complaint against him. Police will trace out him.

Raj Kumar MakkadOnline (Expert)
10 December 2019

You are also not coming his your true identity. what to talk about the person in the hands of which you stand cheated. Come with correct identity.

kavksatyanarayanaOnline (Expert)
10 December 2019

Yes. Complain in the PS concerned with his name and cell number. You can ask your friend who gave his cell number. If he knows he will say.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now



CrPC MASTERCLASS!     |    x