LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Forming a company

(Querist) 29 July 2013 This query is : Resolved 
I wish to do some marketing and professional consultancy assignments in my wife s name along with my current engagement in my spare time. Trading may be involved at a later stage not right away. Need both in case trading is involved and in case its not. Please guide me as to what kind of a company I need to form / operate under and what is the procedure , I am based out of Mumbai.


ajay sethi (Expert) 29 July 2013
form a pvt ltd company if you want to do trading .
Milon Chatterjee (Querist) 29 July 2013
Can u clarify the paid p capital clause in the Pvt Limited company formation
Milon Chatterjee (Querist) 29 July 2013
And what is the approx fee structure for DIN and Company formation
Also need some understanding around limitation of a proprietorship or partnership firm
ajay sethi (Expert) 29 July 2013
fees vary . liability is is limited in case of company . since you want to do trading hence advised you to form a company .
Rajendra K Goyal (Expert) 29 July 2013
You want to form company, consult your lawyer.
Raj Kumar Makkad (Expert) 29 July 2013
You cannot get such entire knowledge online rather you need to contact a CA for this purpose.
R.V.RAO (Expert) 03 February 2014
to do trading , you need licence if the trade needs licence.otherwise you can trade without licence.

what for you need a private limited or public ltd. co.set up to trade.?.

there are many trades and traders who are successful as sole trader/proprietor.
in fact many professionals work in their single name .
so pl. go ahead and trade.get licence if applicable.or else start trading .

do not ever invite hassles of limited company set up which involves many tedious and mostly costly formalities like name availability,min.paid up capital of Rs one lakh/,memorandum and articles print, and regn,director's din,filing form 32 ,board meetings,annual gen. meetings,
audit ,roc filings, maintain statutory registers etc...

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query