LAW Courses
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Flat possession documents and car parking letter

(Querist) 07 November 2013 This query is : Resolved 
My cousin is going to take possession of his new flat soon.
And we wonder what all documents the builder needs to give to buyer, after some net research we got a few :

Allotment Letter
Possession Certificate
Occupancy Certificate
'No dues' certificate along with a summary of payment made

Are there any more documents that shall be taken from builder?

But builder had told him already, that car parking letter wont be given, its just the number plate in parking area that will be shown. Is this correct?

And what if later society is formed and they disagree with the parking ownership?

ajay sethi (Expert) 08 November 2013
builder has no power to sell car parking slot .hence he cannot give you any such letter mentioning about sale of parking slots to you .
niky...... (Querist) 08 November 2013
Thank you.
Kishor Mehta (Expert) 08 November 2013
[1] Builder can not sell stilt or open parking space.
[2] The first and foremost document needed from a builder is a registered deed to the flat duly stamped, executed and registered. Every other document is secondary.
Good Luck
Kishor Mehta
Rajendra K Goyal (Expert) 08 November 2013
Well advised, nothing more to add.
Raj Kumar Makkad (Expert) 08 November 2013
I do endorse the advice of kishore.
niky...... (Querist) 10 November 2013
Thank you everyone, this really helped.
Rajendra K Goyal (Expert) 10 November 2013
You are welcome.
V R SHROFF (Expert) 10 November 2013
Builder can not sell CAR PARKING

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query