LCI Learning
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Filed a case under 156(3) under DP3

(Querist) 07 August 2009 This query is : Resolved 
Respected sir ,
Hon'ble court has pass the direction to IO to submit the status report in person,
but when told the Hon'ble court that IO is neither attending the court nor submitting the status report more then five months past. even after two summuns were also issued, now what action can be taken against him in case he is not attending the Hon'bler court on NDOH.
Sarvesh Kumar Sharma Advocate (Expert) 07 August 2009
move the contempt of the court.
adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (Expert) 07 August 2009
Sarvesh is right.
Kiran Kumar (Expert) 07 August 2009
well court may compell the appearance of the IO through warrants as well.

u can make prayer for issuance of bailable warrants as the IO is not coming present after the service of summons.

but also check whether the summons have in fact been served upon him or not.
Kamal Grover (Expert) 07 August 2009
You have to file an application to start contempt of court proceedings as well as make the prayer to attach the salary of the IO till its appearance and make the SSP as party in that application. I m sure you will get everything what you want.
Advocate (Chandigarh, India)
Note: We are group of advocates, experts in different fields of law in Supreme Court, All High Courts and few district courts of India and your case will be handled by our experts in your locality in India. Rest you may get only guidance and can engage any local lawyer plz..
Regards and good luck
Shashwat Shukla (Expert) 13 August 2009
You may file criminal contempt.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :