Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Father name spelling mistake in ug transfer certificate

Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 30 November 2022 This query is : Resolved 

My father name is mispelled in my transfer certificate. I completed UG. I noticed this issue after my graduation.
kavksatyanarayana (Expert) 30 November 2022
It is not a problem. But you and your father shall give a Notarized Affidavit regarding the misspelled name.
Dr J C Vashista (Expert) 01 December 2022
Well analysed and advised by expert Sh. Kavksatayanarayana ji, I agree.
Advocate Bhartesh goyal (Expert) 02 December 2022
Misspelling of father's name in UG transfer certificate will not create any problem in your career or job.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query