LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

false ST Certificate

Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 26 November 2010 This query is : Resolved 
Respected Sir,
a criminal case by the CRE Cell, Mysore was booked against the fraud family of 4 comprising of father,mother and 2 daughters was quashed by the H'bl High Court of Karnataka. The accused was able to obtain a erroneous false report from the ADGP ,DCRE,Bangalore, who in his report does not reveal; the report of the SP CRE Cell Mysore who clearly has reported that Mr X and his family are not ST but has falsely obtained the certificate and intentionally utilized the certificate to all the family members for education, job in the government depatments and are still avilaing the ST certificate and utilizing it.Hence a criminal case was booked. Now the ADGP DCRE, Bangalore states that he has given a report based on the report submitted by thr SP CRE cell, Mysore which is otherwise. My question is that how can the squashed criminal case be revoked?
Kiran Kumar (Expert) 26 November 2010
challenge the order before Hon'ble Supreme Court of India.

Special Leave Petition will have to be filed.
Khaleel Ahmed (Expert) 26 November 2010
I agree with Mr.Kiran.
Advocate. Arunagiri (Expert) 29 November 2010
I also agree with Mr.Kiran.
Devajyoti Barman (Expert) 29 November 2010

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query