LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

False documents to avail ews

(Querist) 20 February 2024 This query is : Resolved 
Hello community,
Recently i have written a state government examination and secured 10th position in EWS category but there are only 9 seats available in that category. After doing some research i found that candidates before me availed EWS certificate by submitting false documents and wrong information. what I should do know?

kavksatyanarayana (Expert) 20 February 2024
If you come to know officially the fact that some candidates availed the reservation category with false EWS certificates you can approach the appointing authority with a request to consider your case and if it is wrong you may face legal issues.
Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Expert) 21 February 2024
you can represent being rightful candidate. You can even challenge the result if you have evidence. Fight is long because you claim sands after heir certificates are cancelled. They will, also have a right to be represented trough lawyer at each stage.
T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Expert) 21 February 2024
You can approach high court with a writ petition to direct the recruitment authorities to stop the announcement of the results in view of the fraudulent acts done by some of the candidates and can produce the documentary evidences to support your claim and get a decision through court.
P. Venu (Expert) 22 February 2024
Yes, you can bring matters to the notice of the authorities and also, can seek judicial remedy if so advised.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now