False 307 under crpc.


26 August 2019

Respected Madam/Sir,
In my office premises one of the fellow employee sexually harassed one women employee during December 2018, she had filed the complaint at Personnel Office. As i am the personnel officer, I have received the complaint and forwarded to higher authorities. Whereas, he was asked me that not to forward the complaint to higher authorities. Since then the fellow employee developed grudge on me and always scolded me and my parents. On 18.02.2019 he provoked me and used filthy language. In the process I went towards him to ask him to stop abusing, he enraged and caught my neck, immediately i pushed him a side, unexpectedly he fell down on the window edge. His head got injured 3 stitches done by doctor. Now he filed private complaint through an advocate, stating that murder attempt made by me. The entire episode was recorded in the companies CC TV. Now police issued notice under 41A. Kindly suggest, how to come out from the situation.


SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900Online (Expert)
26 August 2019

You have visit local police station if police has called you. You may approach court for anticipatory bail. If the case is registered you have to fight out the case.

Dr J C VashistaOnline (Expert)
27 August 2019

As personnel officer you are expected to be conversant with the provision of Sexual Harassment Act, 2013 and guidelines issued by Hon'ble Supreme Court in Vishakha 's landmark judgment.
It would be advisable to consult a local prudent lawyer for appreciation of facts/documents, guidance and proceeding.

P. Venu Online (Expert)
27 August 2019

The facts posted are less than convincing.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :



IPC Grand Course     |    x