LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Fake degree racket

(Querist) 23 January 2021 This query is : Resolved 
Would please tell me where should i lodge a complaint about the fake degree racket which is going on in Jaipur
kavksatyanarayana (Expert) 23 January 2021
Yes, But it is better to consult a local lawyer with details get his guidance, and then lodge complaint.
K Rajasekharan (Expert) 24 January 2021
The three places where you can file a complaint are the state's Vigilance Department attached to the Police wing, Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) if their activities spread beyond your state and the University Grants Committee ( UGC)/ the appropriate University.

Even the local police also can take action on them and proceed with the offence which is a serious one.

A written complaint in white paper with proper contact address is enough. The purpose of the letter is just to draw their attention to the matter.

Such a letter is not even indispensable but a tip off is enough for the enforcement agencies to proceed with the matter.
Hemant Agarwal (Expert) 24 January 2021
1. You may prefer to lodge a "Police FIR" for your grievances or on the information you have, supported with any relevant documentary evidences etc....

Keep Smiling .... Hemant Agarwal
Dr J C Vashista (Expert) 25 January 2021
Lodge a police complaint, if you have sufficient evidence to prove your statement/ averment.
Rajendra K Goyal (Expert) 31 January 2021
Agree with the expert K. Rajasekharan. May proceed accordingly.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query