LAW Courses
LAW Courses

adv. rajeev ( rajoo )'s Expert Profile

Queries Replied : 7702

+ View Full Profile

Hi,

I am practicing advocate from Gadag in Karnataka and also I am practicing in Gadag.  I am having much experience in legal field.For drafting and online legal solutions.  We are team of experts in legal filed and also real estate. 

I worked as an advocate for Aditya Birla Solar Ltd.,Mumbai,  who are setting solar project at Gadag dist., on behalf of co., we have applied for 109 application i.e., claiming exemption for agrl., land in to NA land. Anybody can contact me for setting up solar projects and for other legal documents.

My Address:                                                

Rajeev S Vadrali, Advocate,Shanti Nivas,Behind KVG Bank Road, Behind Bhargavi wine center road, Hatalageri Naka,GADAG - 582101

Call Me : 9742482247 / 7019017606

mail me : ninnaraj@gmail.com / professionals24x7@gmail.com

What kinds of questions I can and can't answer?
    I can answer any type of questions relating to civil, criminal, consumer, and other laws

My area of expertise
    income tax, company law, civil cases, accounts, criminal, labour,accident cases,

My experience in the area (years):
    15

Organizations I belong to:
    self employed

Publications or writing which has appeared :

Educational credentials:

Award & Honors:

• Pavan kumar says : Personal loan help
    Sir, Iam pavan i live in chennai i took a personal loan of 2.5 lakhs before 6months i paid the emi for 4 months then my mother was admitted in hospital i spent around 6lakhs for her she was in ICU for 2months & now iam unable to pay the loan & my creditcard i dono what to do....iam the only one earning in my family ,i have a younger brother who is studying & my mom is also not well so i have manage all this with a monthly salary of 12k which iam unable to do anything right now can u tell me what should i do to escape from the bank people, iam getting scared were they'l file a complain with police on me pls suggest me what to do.

• Puneet Gupta says : Unconditional waiver signed
    I have been cheated by a company and now they owe me a large sum of money. However, before giving my payment, they are asking me to sign an undertaking that i have received full and final settlement and that I wouldnt sue them in court. At this stage, I dont have any option but to sign the undertaking. But after receiving my payment, can I go to the consumer court and claim the damages and remaining payment. Will the court accept my plea though I have earlier signed the full settlement undertaking.

• Simran says :
    I HAVE A VERY BASIC QUERY MY DAD HAS A SHOP HIS NAME IS IN THE SHARE CERTIFICATE SOLELY HE WANTS TO MAKE MY MOTHER A ASSOCIATE MEMBER ALSO HE WANTS TO NOMINATE MY MOM FOR NOMINATION FOR THE SAME PREMISES SO IS IT VALID /CORRECT THAT FIRST MEMBER AND ASSOCIATE MEMBER JOINTLY REGISTER ASSOCIATE MEMBER ONLY AS NOMINEE OR WHAT IS THE APPROPRIATE WAY

• Shivank Arora says : Organisation denied early relieving
    Dear Sir, I am working with a Pvt. sector Bank for last 2 years. Now I have been offered an employment in NTPC but I am unable to serve the notice period in Bank (3 months). As per my terms of employment here in Bank a specific terms suggests "The Bank alone, at it discretion, may opt to make/accept payment in lieu of notice period, which will be calculated on the basis of monthly gross salary". Now when I resigned on 8 nov 13 and asked for a relieving on 29 Nov 13, the period that I am able to serve is only 22 days. Bank has denied early relieving and asked me to work till 3 months (i.e. 7 Feb 13). Please suggest me what further course of action should I take to resolve the matter with Bank. If I do not join NTPC on 6 December 2013, the offer will stand lapsed. Please reply soon. I am waiting. Thanks & Regards Shivank Arora

• jyoti yadav says : Related to case
    this problem is related to income tax.please help

Comment Please

Other LCI Experts

Rajendra K Goyal
Queries Replied : 53581

Raj Kumar Makkad
Queries Replied : 44370

Devajyoti Barman
Queries Replied : 34799