LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

adv. rajeev ( rajoo )'s Expert Profile

Queries Replied : 7710

+ View Full Profile


I am practicing advocate from Gadag in Karnataka and also I am practicing in Gadag.  I am having much experience in legal field.For drafting and online legal solutions.  We are team of experts in legal filed and also real estate. 

I worked as an advocate for Aditya Birla Solar Ltd.,Mumbai,  who are setting solar project at Gadag dist., on behalf of co., we have applied for 109 application i.e., claiming exemption for agrl., land in to NA land. Anybody can contact me for setting up solar projects and for other legal documents. I am in panel for Canara Bank,Punjab National Bank, Cover Yo for medical negligence cases and Advocate of Kutchi Dasha Oswal Jain, Gadag

                              My Address:                                                

Rajeev S Vadrali, Advocate,Shanti Nivas,Behind KVG Bank Road, Behind Bhargavi wine center road, Hatalageri Naka,GADAG - 582101

Call Me : 9742482247 / 7019017606

mail me : / /


    What kinds of questions I can and can't answer?
    I can answer any type of questions relating to civil, criminal, consumer, and other laws

    My area of expertise
    income tax, company law, civil cases, accounts, criminal, labour,accident cases,

    My experience in the area (years):

    Organizations I belong to:
    self employed

    Publications or writing which has appeared :

    Educational credentials:

    Award & Honors:

  • jyoti yadav says : Related to case
    this problem is related to income tax.please help

  • jyoti yadav says : related to case
    I m a law student and i have to submit memorial for this moot problem sir/madam can you please help me,in framing issues and arguments.......... Ritika Verma was an Air hostess in NDLR airlines. During the Previous Year 2011-2012 her Basic salary was Rs 50,000 pm and DA of Rs 10,000 pm. She also got HRA of Rs 20,000 pm, and she paid the same amount towards rent to her employer Gopal Tanda, owner of NDLR Air lines for a house in Delhi. Besides this she also got an Entertainment allowance of Rs 1000 pm. In the return she filed ,she claimed Tax exemption for HRA Amounting to Rs 175,200 and also the full amount of Entertainment allowance she got under the provisions of the Act. Ritika as an Air hostess was always in Air, and because of that, her employer Gopal Tanda, on 31st January 2013 filed return on her behalf and claimed refund for the excess sum of Tax deducted by him in form of Advance Tax. Moreover the return filed by Gopal Tanda instead of being signed by Assesse was signed by Gopal Tanda himself mentioning his own PAN. The matter came before the Assessing Officer who not only rejected the claims of Assesse made under Section 10(13)A and Section16 (ii)of Income Tax Act 1961 but at the same time imposed a heavy penalty of Rs 20,000 along with 3 months imprisonment for the Employer Gopal Tanda and her employee Ritika Verma for delay in filing return and for quoting wrong PAN. Aggreived by this, matter was presented before the HIGH Court of Delhi.

  • Member (Account Deleted) says : cheque bounced
    In 2011 I was working as a personal financial advisor of someone.My friend had invested 12lackh rupees in sharemarket but he had given the cash to my boss with security of my idbi bank ltd. cheques amount 420000.00 and another cheque 780000.00,but my boss betrade me and fly away from somewhere.So I told the matter to my friend and assured him I wil give the money,it can take me 1-2 year to repay.Now I have already paid 400000.00 rupees to him but hedidnot return the first cheque and bounced on 29th august 2013 ,he demanding his money within 3months,but I am not able to pay him,so he sent a legal notice on 10th oct 2013, but there is wrong bank name of my cheque and all the story is totally wrong in the notice, he had another cheque of 780000.00. he is threatening me so I gave him a lcd tv of my home. Please sugest what to do

  • uma shankar says : Vacate Stay-Inordinate delay
    Sir, We had entered into an MOU under which another party ('x') had to pay us money by periodical cheques. However, 'X' subsequently filed a suit and obtained interim stay for his payment. We have filed a vacate stay petition, but even after 4 months, the same is not heard by the Court, even after mention. I am told that the Hon'ble SC has observed that Vacate Stay petitions should be disposed of on urgent basis, within a time frame. Can anyone let me have citations for such observation/order by the Supreme Court ? Thanks

  • Anjani says : Cheating & Fraud
    I'm a CEO of a company and a well educated professional. I was in relationship with a man for 6 years. We did not meet frequently but we were constantly on the phone. Sometimes to an extent of 13-14 calls a day. We did have a physical relationship though not proper intercourse. After 6 years i discovered that he is a married man. He has a wife who is illeterate and he comes from a fuedal set up and is torn between his children and me. He lacks guts to take initiative of divorcing his wife. This has distressed me emotionally to an extent that i feed like committing sucide. What legal action can i take and is it punishable. AT

Comment Please


Other LCI Experts

Rajendra K Goyal
Queries Replied : 53581

Raj Kumar Makkad
Queries Replied : 44370

Devajyoti Barman
Queries Replied : 34799

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query