LAW Courses

adv. rajeev ( rajoo )'s Expert Profile

Queries Replied : 7702

+ View Full Profile

Hi,

I am practicing advocate from Gadag in Karnataka and also I am practicing in Gadag.  I am having much experience in legal field.For drafting and online legal solutions.  We are team of experts in legal filed and also real estate. 

I worked as an advocate for Aditya Birla Solar Ltd.,Mumbai,  who are setting solar project at Gadag dist., on behalf of co., we have applied for 109 application i.e., claiming exemption for agrl., land in to NA land. Anybody can contact me for setting up solar projects and for other legal documents.

My Address:                                                

Rajeev S Vadrali, Advocate,Shanti Nivas,Behind KVG Bank Road, Behind Bhargavi wine center road, Hatalageri Naka,GADAG - 582101

Call Me : 9742482247 / 7019017606

mail me : ninnaraj@gmail.com / professionals24x7@gmail.com

What kinds of questions I can and can't answer?
    I can answer any type of questions relating to civil, criminal, consumer, and other laws

My area of expertise
    income tax, company law, civil cases, accounts, criminal, labour,accident cases,

My experience in the area (years):
    15

Organizations I belong to:
    self employed

Publications or writing which has appeared :

Educational credentials:

Award & Honors:

• DR SURESHA G says : Property Issue
    Dear Sirs I have a quiery . I will appreciate if the club members give their valuable opinion . My meternal Grand father is Late H Sanna Somappa Died in March 1975 My Grand Mother is Late Gangamma Died in June 1997 They have 10 childrens 1.H S Hanumanthappa -Died in March 1985 at the age of 52 years –Married 1955 2. H S Parvathamma Alive – with 3 Childrens age 72 years as of 2015-Married 1956 3. H S Revanasiddappa Died in 2004 at the age of 62 years – 3 Childrens (1 Expired ) –Married in 1966 4. H S Nagarajappa Died in 1996 at the age of 51 years – 5 Childrens Married in 1966 5.H S Jayamma Died in 2012 at the age of 66 years -5 Childrens (1 expired ) Married in 1959 6 H S Heggappa Died in 2006 at the age of 59 years -5 Childrens Married in 1968 7. H S Sharadamma Died in 2009 at the age of 60 years -4 Childrens Married in 1966 8. H S Bharamakka Alive age 64 years -3 Childrens Married in 1966 9. H S Rathnamma Alive age 63 years -2 Childrens Married in 1970 10 H S Gangamalamma Alive age 61 years -4 Childrens Married in 1975 Late H Sanna Somappa had property as follows 1.56 Acres of Irrigated land in Hale Kunduvada Davanagere City Carporation . Which is worth of 56 Crores as of 2015 property value 2. Khana Koppalu in Hale Kunduvada Davanagere City Carporation . Which is worth of one Crores as of 2015 property value 3. Houses in Hale Kunduvada Davanagere City Carporation . Which is worth of 50 lakhs as of 2015 property value The above three properties are distributed only among 4 male childrens 1,3,4 and 6 in 1980 ignoring the female childrens The legal heirs of 1,3,4 and 6 sold few properties The quiery is Is there any chance of getting shares for 2,5,7,8,9 and 10 Daughters of Late sanna Somappa (The alive and the legal heirs of deceased) If so could you please advise how to approach Awaiting the response from the member friends Dr Suresha s/o Late H S Sharadamma .(7th legal heir of Late Sanna Somappa)

• Warrior_27_India says : Urgent guidance needed on Defamation to counter fa
    sir 2. I am a serving defence ( Indian Air Force) person and till Aug 2013 was posted at Delhi and presently at Coimbatore. tamilnadu. 3. Apart from filling 498A (mar 2013) and 125 CrPC ( jUL 2013) SHE HAS ALSO SEND complaint letter to Air Force with false complaints. 4. Some stories are common and some are disgustingly different in 498A-FIR (156(3)) and Air Force Complaint letter. 5. In Air Force Complaint letter she accused me of forging her signature to withdraw 1 lakhs from our joint A/C from SBI Delhi cantt branch which is concrete lie. However such complaint of forgery was not reflected in 498A or 125 petitions. 6. My question to u sir should i go for Defamation against her based on such false complaint of forgery which caused extensive damage to my reputation in office. 7. Please note that such forgery complaint not included in 498a/ 125 petitions so such issue is not sub-juice 8. Should i fill complaint at Coimbatore? I think she must be legally attacked from my side

• Manoj says : Cheque bounce need help
    Dear Sir. I put a cheque in the bank for 1 lakh rupees but it bounced and the person who i gave the cheque to has told me he will revert back but he is not answering my phone nor is he giving me a date when he will give my money. I went to meet him. But he is not there. The neighbours tell me that he is not at home since a month. His phone also has been switched off since more than 1 and a half month. I know this person and i gave him cash which i had to borrow from others. i don't have any proof only that i got this cheque at the time of giving him cash. He was giving me an interest every month in return. What should i do. I hava a few sms which says, C to rtn capital aft payout so assuming 11/1 also as mid point u can rcv ur principalfunds to b rtned by say 2/2 so will arnge for that. What should i do. Can i send a notice to him. But he is not at home currently and what could the outcome be. Its been 20 days since i got the cheque back from the bank. Should i let him know that i am going to send him a notice for the bounced cheque. What could be the outcome and how much expense would be incurred if i was to send him a notice and file a case against him. He sometimes replies to my mail. This guy doesn't seem to care. Thanks for all your help. Regards, Manoj

• CS Digambar Kunde says : civil
    sir as i posted query relating to this but i want personally discuss on this matter with you so that I mentioned all details of facts it is " the case was field on 2009, against mother father and two brothers and plaintiff also one of brother of above two, relating to distribution of family property witch was done but one brother med fraud and only the property of plaintiff distributed and others same on their name , after 3 years the court telling the distribution was wrong and you did not mention the part of land should given to daughter... and you will have tho withdraw suit otherwise it will dismiss.. what i should do,.

• stani says : dv& maintainence
    matter in court after mediation failed for domestic violence and maintainence. my husband put an application in court for access to the minor(daughter) and today was the court date for which i was unable to attend for some reasons. my lawyer has put an injuction order to submit my say for response to the application to access to the minor for the next court date and have requested court for next date. what is this injuncion order and will that affect me or the case in any way? what are the consequences of having missed the court date unintentionally without prior intimation and what would the court take action?

Comment Please

Other LCI Experts

Rajendra K Goyal
Queries Replied : 53581

Raj Kumar Makkad
Queries Replied : 44370

Devajyoti Barman
Queries Replied : 34799