Hai sir , I recently joined a company , and I was there for almost a month and I felt it was not my type job and was not feeling secured so I left the job . (The probationary period was for 6 months) I mailed about my resignation to the company HR, as I got a better offer somewhere and felt safe there. Also I had received my salary for the month I worked . Now my question is what legal actions can be taken by HR in this circumstances and how can I show my innocence, Kindly please reply thanks.

Anonymous
01 October 2019 at 21:13

Bci- enrolment regarding

Dear Experts,
Greetings of the day!
I have done my graduation with 44% marks and have qualified my MBA Degree From IGNOU with 65% marks.
Last year only I enrolled myself for LLB with one of affiliated college of CCS University.
Now, somebody told me that I am not eligible to get enrolled with BCI even after I will complete my LLB.
I am wondering how can the college take my admission in case I am not eligible for BCI registration.
Please Share your opinion. I am in a big tension. I am unable to decide should I go further in LLB or should I leave the course here..

Thanx in advance

Dear Sir/Madam,

I seek a clarity regarding BBL (Bachelors in Business Law) conducted by Annamalai University.

https://www.annamalaiuniversity.ac.in/dde/W09_info.php?dc=W09

is BBL through distance mode considered as a 3 year UG degree to serve the eligibility criteria of a regular LLB College Admission...?

As this BBL is a 3 year course which demands the +2 qualification as admission eligibility. .....Can I enroll to it in distance mode ..? can I take admission in any LLB college with this qualification after 3 years ?
or should I choose any other 3 year degreein distance mode like BBA/B.COM in order to confirm my LLB admission ?

Kindly please help me with this issue so that I can take the admission immediately as the last date is nearing.

Thanking all.

29 August 2019 at 10:11

Lawyers fees

We four students filed a condom against TNPSC and my lawyer asked 25000 per Candidate and we accepted it. TNPSC moved for appeal on writ petition and the case was dismissed by judges on first hearing itself (note.we received appeal notice on the same date first hearing and none of us signed vakalathu notice itself) that day evening I called my advocate that I got a letter from TNPSC as they went for appeal lawyer replied appeal case was dismissed on first hearing and you have to pay Rs15,000 for each candidate for attending your appeal? My condom case is in his hand what shall I do? Please guide me

26 August 2019 at 10:58

Internship

Dear Respected Members

Anyone can allow to start internship under your guidance to learn and improve my knowledge.. One thing i want to let you know that i am working so i can i only work with you on sunday(if you are working), and for the same i dont expect any monetary value from you, just i want to enhance my knowledge.. I know its difficult to find out that type of place but i think its not impossible.. I am leaving in Delhi "Rajaoukri Village" please if any opportunity for me please let me know... Thanks in Advance...

Anonymous
11 August 2019 at 13:29

Eligibility test

After enrolment within which period the eligibility test to be passed?

04 August 2019 at 09:53

Query

I was warned in first year of my collage.i will face any complications for UPSC selection?do i have to mention it on the attestation form.
I repeat it was" warning "but was a written settlement. Plz help

Anonymous
17 July 2019 at 18:32

MCOM with BBM

I completed mcom with BBM degree and also NET KSET I am eligible or not for assistant professor in commerce in Karnataka

08 July 2019 at 22:17

Course fee

A boy had applied and taken admission in a degree college but classes have not yet started. In the meantime, he got an admission opportunity in a better college and has admitted himself there. Now, the Principal/Head of the previous college refuses to refund the admission amount paid. Several entreaties have borne no results. I remember Supreme Court/High Court ruling in such a case but cant locate the judgement. Please advise.

Anonymous
08 July 2019 at 12:29

Information on bank loan settlement

I took the bank load of 3,95,000. I have paid 3,80,000 but still, 665000 amount is overdue. Can I go for One Time Settle. What impact I have on my cibil and If It will impact Can I improve it over the time?

×