Execution petition

This query is : Resolved 

Querist : Anonymous (Querist)
10 August 2020

I have got a decree in my favor.... But my counsel is not paying heed to my instructions to file for execution petition... Can i engage other counsel to file the execution petition?

Advocate Bhartesh goyal (Expert)
10 August 2020

Yes,you can change counsel any time during the proceedings of case and after its decision.

niranjan (Expert)
10 August 2020

obntain true copy of judgement and decree and you need not take consent of present advocate to engage other advocate and file execution petition as it is already different proceedings.

Hemant Agarwal (Expert)
10 August 2020

1. Once a Court Decree has been obtained in a case, THEN contract of Advocate engaged for that case, is over. You cannot tell the same advocate to file EP in the same amount of fees. You will need to fix fresh fees for EP proceedings.

2. You may also abandon the earlier case advocate and appoint new advocate at new terms & fees.

Keep Smiling .... Hemant Agarwal
VISIT: www.chshelpforum.com

Rajendra K Goyal (Expert)
10 August 2020

Yes, you can engage another lawyer.

Shilesh Patel (Expert)
11 August 2020

Yes, agreed with the above Experts.

R.K Nanda (Expert)
11 August 2020

You can appoint new lawyer to file EP.

venkatesh Rao (Expert)
13 August 2020

Be attentive; otherwise, decree may become unexecutable on account of limitation.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now


  LAWyersclubindia Menu

IPC Grand Course     |    x