LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

educational consultacy

Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 06 June 2011 This query is : Resolved 
hi sir.i want to start an educational consultancy on the name of my father who is can i start a educational consultancy which i can act as a agent to get visa, admissions for students in russia.which permissions i need to take from russian and indian governments.please answer my query as soon as possible.thanking u sir
Raj Kumar Makkad (Expert) 07 June 2011
The services which you refer in your query do not come within educational consultancy rather services connected with Ministry of foreign Affairs. It is better to visit the official site of ministry and obtain detailed information thereto.
Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 24 June 2011
then which services we can offer to the students from the educational consultancy????thank u for ur answer.i am eagerly waiting for ur answer sir....
Dr. Imran Ahmad, MOZA (Expert) 26 June 2011
Open a firm and start your work.
Advocate. Arunagiri (Expert) 26 June 2011
You register your shop/office under shop and establishment act. Then you can do this consultancy activities.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query