LAW Courses
LAW Courses

Dr. Imran Ahmad, MOZA's Expert Profile

Queries Replied : 46

+ View Full Profile

These are three fields in which I and my family work on. We (our family) have been working on these lines from decades.  We always look for Momin clients to work for where money is secondary thought. We specialise in uplifting growth of individuals young, old or small or medium sized businesses owners.  Our work is never for money minded businesses and institutions and such families and groups are not entertained and rather discouraged since notes are never our issue. Due to unsatisfactory internet related business/its performances/mal practices we are unable to reach to all good families.  There are no charges for talking/general consultation with me and may contact me through E-mail. If work awarded to us then I request payment to be transferred through Bank to Bank Transfer at mentioned details.  Please note we keep an account/evaluate individual’s business case/problem on currency value and do understand financial constrains. It is not hidden from us the use of our Brand Names globally or locally and hopes excessive earge of money does not come in our way. I respectfully thank  those families who have  safe guarded Iman and our lines of actions in unclear phase of life and are with us from many many years although are far away from us. My salamualaykum to all of my family members spread around and Mughal forces around the world and in universe who are working on guide lines of Allah Pak and/but not for money and to non-human living beings not working for money. I also hope good for their long lasting relations with other forces in universe who fall under KABA.  We are no equal opportunity providers but love to work.  I respectfully urge to understand my messages.

What kinds of questions I can and can't answer?
    I will try to answer issues related to business law if "I feel like". It is my request to allow me to provide advice away from discribed penned down law in various forms. I hope to assist and wish MY work not to be taken otherwise.

My area of expertise
    Business Law in general at wider base area

My experience in the area (years):
    My age is around 50 yrs. I hope I understand common to major problems. I have started a non registered company banner by the name of Jewellery Kingdom dealing in law also.

Organizations I belong to:
    Study House B-2, Tikona Park, Jamia Nagar, Delhi-110025

Publications or writing which has appeared :
    My publication are published on diffrent platform. But copy of my work/s are always with me. They are over hundred in numbers related to Deen (Universal Law) for Humans and those in living here and there.

Educational credentials:
    Jurist Doctorate (JD) - Business Law, Doctorate in Business Administration (DBA) - Operations Management, MS - Business Administration, MBA-Marketing, MBA-Business Management, PGD-Computer Science, Dipl Eng - Civil & Rural Licenses: MPM, CIPM

Award & Honors:
    1)Topper (West African School Council - 1982) 2)Honoree Global Advisor (American Academy of Project Management)

No comments on me
Comment Please

Other LCI Experts

Rajendra K Goyal
Queries Replied : 53581

Raj Kumar Makkad
Queries Replied : 44370

Devajyoti Barman
Queries Replied : 34799