Dy registrat

In the office of The dy registrar of co op societies some officers are keep personal employee for clerical and typing work. And which officer are hire a personal employee they give them salary from corruption. As per law it is an offence that no one can handle the govt paper other than govt employee. So should I file an fir against the dy registrar allow for non government employee are working in the govt offices?

Kishor MehtaOnline (Expert)

If you have unimpeachable, verifiable and tangible evidences, of what you allege, then you can surely proceed in the matter.

sandeep (Querist)

Should I want to take permission from department to file an fir against dy registrar?

sandeep (Querist)

SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900Online (Expert)

This is corrupt practice. File complaint with their personnel department, ministry and their higher authority. No need to take permission. Fir is not possible in my view.

Well analysed and advised by experts.

×

IPC Grand Course     |    x