Document verification

Hii sir
I have completed my 10th with the help of some fake documents,Specifically related to DOB.I have managed to write my 10th and passed through it. On the basis of that marks card issued by the state education board I did my graduation.Now I have the opportunity to be a civil servant. Is this make any trouble for me At the time of document verification..

N.J.S.Rajkumar alias narasimhaOnline (Expert)

Better Reap the consequences.

You did a great mistake. To date, you have managed. But how is your DOB noted in Aadhaar Card, Pan Card, and voter card?

On the basis of 10th marks card

What/which is the fake document? What was the necessity/compulsion in producing the fake document? Which are the documents proposed/expected to be verified? Please state complete facts.

Manage civil service as well.
No help / obligatgion for fake person(s) for illegal activity.

Retd Govt Officer P venu -- Fake Document is a Fake Document and No illegal activities should be encouraged here.

No suggestion if the step was based on fake documents.

×