Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Divorce and mantainence case

(Querist) 11 November 2017 This query is : Resolved 
If in a mantainence petition, (CRMA) , the judge has passed an order which needs to be challenged in the high court, do the proceedings of this petition in the family court need to be halted till the verdict is passed in the high court? If the next phase is proceeded with, will the decision of the higher court be fracuous?
3 petitions divorce, custody and maintainence were filed in far interim mantainence too not provided and 2 minor children involved. Education funds required badly but.............
Vijay Raj Mahajan (Expert) 11 November 2017
The trail Family Court by itself can stop all further proceedings of the husband's cases if he avoids payment of the maintenance amount ordered. The High Court where the revision against the order of the maintenance application under 24 HMA is filled can also be requested by moving Interim Application by the wife to stop all further proceedings in the trail Family Court.
Rajendra K Goyal (Expert) 11 November 2017
Well advised. agree with the expert Vijay Raj Mahajan.
Guest (Expert) 11 November 2017
Well advised by Shri Vijay Raj Mahajan.
Dr J C Vashista (Expert) 12 November 2017
Seeking second opinion (except the fact it is FREE OF COST) may adversely affect your case(s), be warned and cautious since the opinion and advise of expert(s) is bound to differ.
Dr J C Vashista (Expert) 12 November 2017
Discuss with your lawyer who has full knowledge of facts of the case(s).
Guest (Expert) 12 November 2017
Has not your lawyer been keeping you updated properly or not presenting your case effectively? If not, better change him.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query