LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
The Indian Constitution Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Discrepancy in the name of nominee as per society records.

(Querist) 27 September 2017 This query is : Resolved 
My mother is the nominee of the flat owned by my father. After my father's death we have completed all the formalities to transfer the flat in the name of my mother. While processing our application, Society noticed that there is mismatch in the applicant name and nominee as per nomination form. As per nomination form it is "Laxmibai" whereas in all the identity proofs name has been recorded as "Laxmi". Society has advised me to submit Affidavit mentioning that both the names are of a single person. Can you pls. advise me if what amount of stamp paper is required for affidavit ? in whose name stamp paper is required ? Affidavit needs to be notarized or not ? If witness signature is required as my mother can not sign and she will have to put her thumb impression on the Affidavit? Can you pls. share draft affidavit ?
Vijay Raj Mahajan (Expert) 27 September 2017
Simply get Rs 10 Non-judicial stamp paper in name of you mother, get the content as suggested by society in it, get it signed by your mother and get it attested by notary with his stamp.
Kumar Doab (Expert) 27 September 2017
Agreeing with Mr. Vijay Raj Mahajan;

Your society bearers are informed, nice and considerate.

They must have also advised how to get it done.

It is simple matter and simple task that could have been performed by a Notary and a typist sitting nearby.

Get the job done, dear.
Rajendra K Goyal (Expert) 28 September 2017
Stamp fee / duty differ from state to state, discuss / consult local registrar office / local lawyer.

Or please mention the state to which you belong.

Agree, with expert Vijay Raj Mahajan if belong to Haryana.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query