LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Diff between gift registration & acceptance of right release

(Querist) 13 June 2017 This query is : Resolved 
Want to register of fathers(Late) property.
Lawers sugesting gift registration ..but document writer suggesting document of right release acceptance.
Plz suggest..
Ogirala Pavankumar (Querist) 13 June 2017
Doubt clarification request.
Hemant Agarwal (Expert) 13 June 2017
1. GIFT DEED or Release Deed, can be executed "ONLY" by a alive person, for his own property.

Keep Smiling .... Hemant Agarwal
Azhagananth (Expert) 13 June 2017
You have to file for suit for Title with L/R certificate and with that decree you can register the property. Also confirm that your father had died inter-estate or not.
Kumar Doab (Expert) 13 June 2017
With reference to description as in your query, agreeing with Mr. Hemant Agarwal the alive owner can execute gift and release deed.

Kumar Doab (Expert) 13 June 2017
It is believed that you Hindu.

It was self acquired or ancestral property in the hands of Father?

The Father has left any valid WILL or not?


Kumar Doab (Expert) 13 June 2017
Believing that you are Hindu and your father has not left a valid WILL, It would be simple case of Inheritance.

Death Certificate, Legal heir certificate are basic requirements.

Legal heir certificate is usually issued by O/o Tehisldar.
Kumar Doab (Expert) 13 June 2017
ClassI legal hiers of deceased Hindu male i.e. Mother( if alive as on date of death), Wife ( if alive as on date of death), sons, daughters ....................have equals share.

Check at website, O/o Authority under whose jurisdiction property falls for forms/process/procedure of intestate Succession and complete the requirements.

Thereafter obtain copy of updated mutation records showing ownership by inheritance.

kavksatyanarayana (Expert) 13 June 2017
Your late father's property. Is it self acquired or ancestral? who are the other legal heirs of the property? your query is incomplete. state full facts to get proper reply.
Sri Vijayan.A (Expert) 13 June 2017
Your question does not give full details.
However, I understood that your father had a property and died without making any WILL.
In this case, all his legal heirs would be the owners of his property.
If you want to become the absolute owner of the same, all other heirs can relinquish it vide a release deed.

A. Sri Vijayan
9444 048 547
ADV-JEEVAN PATIL, MUMBAI (Expert) 14 June 2017
Agree with experts
Kumar Doab (Expert) 14 June 2017
Thanks for agreeing Shri JEEVAN PATIL.
Rajendra K Goyal (Expert) 14 June 2017
Agree with the expert Sri Vijayan.A.
Guest (Expert) 14 June 2017
Very vague query and replies also on hit & trial manner by some experts!

Question arises, who gifted or proposes to gift the property of deceased father and who wants to release in favour of whom? The author of the question has to clarify the issue first.

P. Venu (Expert) 14 June 2017
Please post the complete facts and the real problem, if any.
Kumar Doab (Expert) 15 June 2017
Nothing vague in any reply, nothing Hit or Trial, by any Expert.

The author is at liberty to post further.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query