New LIVE Course: Learn the Practical Nuances of IPR Drafting by Adv. Gautam Matani. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ancestors' lands without registered document

Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 08 November 2022 This query is : Resolved 
My ancestors' property in joint name is partitioned and new survey number is allotted by Revenue Department. Registered document of ancestors is not available. How to register with patta?
kavksatyanarayana Online (Expert) 08 November 2022
Your ancestor's property partitioned, whether is it registered? What did you submit to the Revenue authorities to give you a new survey number?
Dr J C Vashista (Expert) 09 November 2022
What and how did you partition ancestral property in the absence of its number ?
Who and how new number is allotted to the partitioned share ?
Impossible and unbelievable statement that document number of ancestral property is not available.
R.K Nanda (Expert) 09 November 2022
state full facts to get proper reply.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now