New LIVE Course: Learn the Practical Nuances of IPR Drafting by Adv. Gautam Matani. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Property issue

Guest (Querist) 17 February 2022 This query is : Resolved 
i lost my mother just 10month back.
My two brother stole her jewelary and cash.
They also forcing me to transfer my share of house property on their name.i have the call recording for the same.

below link that video that show they ready to beat me but i went out and started shooting for help

what criminal charges i can file the case?
kavksatyanarayana (Expert) 17 February 2022
Complain in the Police Station concerned against your brothers and obtain an acknowledgment from the PS. After completion of the investigation, the police send it to the court if necessary. Consult a local advocate for further guidance.
SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900 (Expert) 18 February 2022

Yes, for threatening and stealing of jewellery and cash you have to file police complaint in police station.

After death of your mother, you have to protect your share from your brother. You and your brother both are legal heirs of your mother. Apply for legal heirship certificate in court. After receiving legal heirship certificate you will be owner of your share.
Dr J C Vashista (Expert) 19 February 2022
Did you get FIR registered ? If not, what for you were waiting ?

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now