New LIVE Course: Learn the Practical Nuances of IPR Drafting by Adv. Gautam Matani. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Name correction

(Querist) 09 July 2021 This query is : Resolved 
My is kerthivas my 10th mark sheet in have my keerethivas how to change it
kavksatyanarayana Online (Expert) 09 July 2021
If you have an Aadhaar Card with the correct name then you have to apply to correct the name to the Educational Officer concerned. Otherwise, you have to apply for Gazette notification through the Tahsildar concerned.
P. Venu (Expert) 10 July 2021
What is the necessity for such a superficial change?
Dr J C Vashista (Expert) 11 July 2021
Procedural query.
No dispute is involved for consideration and obligation by experts.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now