LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Tree have been cut down

(Querist) 17 April 2021 This query is : Resolved 
Dear sir ,

Tree has been cut down in my land by neighbor person . I have video and photos of it .

I do not know to whom to approach and which designated officer to approach sir and which forms to use to fill complaint/application .

Do I need to approach magistrate or forest department or police station sir ? or directly approaching court ? what procedure do I need to follow if police officer do not take any action about this .

Kindly , I request to step by procedure to follow about this . thank you
Advocate Bhartesh goyal (Expert) 17 April 2021
Lodge FIR in police station and simultaneously complaint to District collector of your city in writing.
kavksatyanarayana (Expert) 17 April 2021
Yes. Lodge FIR in Police Station concerned and make a complaint to the District Forest Officer by marking a copy to the District Collector concerned.
Asgher Mahdi (Expert) 18 April 2021
Report to DC of the jurisdiction that area false.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now