Upgrad LLM

Case dismissed by supreme court.

This query is : Resolved 

Online (Querist)
08 August 2018

Honourable Supreme Court has dismissed ONGC SLP in the year 2015 and ordered to implement Gujarat High Court Order. In the Gujarat High Court Order I am also one of the beneficiary but ONGC refused to consider my appointment. Now I had filed SCA in Gujarat High Court. I wud like to know whether can I still appeal before the Supreme Court for implementation and execution of Guj High Court order.


Sudhir KumarOnline (Expert)
09 August 2018


Given facts indicate that you can file Contempt Petition in High Court.

Kapil ChandnaOnline (Expert)
09 August 2018


File contempt before the Supreme Court ...

Warm Regards
Kapil Chandna Advocate

Kumar Doab (Expert)
09 August 2018

You have a right to approach HC like others..
HC shall decide your matter, also.

Kumar Doab (Expert)
09 August 2018

Discuss with your own very able senior LOCAL counsel of unshakable repute and integrity specializing in such/service matters and well versed with latest citations, LOCAL applicable rules/laws/ … and having successful track record…. and worth his/her salt…..with whom you may share inputs /show the documents/evidence for a considered opinion..
At each location three are some counsels that specialize in such matters and they are well known.
Check for such counsels at LOCAL HC, SC……
Your counsel can also opine on Contempt of Court, being contemplated by you.
And that refusal by establishment is well reasoned or not!

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :



CrPC MASTERCLASS!     |    x