LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Chargesheet of 498a

(Querist) 23 May 2018 This query is : Resolved 
I have been facing 498A since 2011, current status of my case is arguements on chargesheet , got interim bail in 2012, given 2 lac to ex lady on bail, now i want to know that she had clearly written in her FIR that she does not want her ornaments and want to get back in my home, according to this point, can I protest 498A case and request court to remove case againt me.

Kindly response ...
Ms.Usha Kapoor (Expert) 24 May 2018
Yes you both be present in court and say we've compromised and no further proceedings of 498 a. .You both withdraw the case in front of Family court judge.
The judge dismisses the case as withdrawn.
Vijay Raj Mahajan (Expert) 24 May 2018
Its criminal proceedings not civil matrimonial case pending before Family Court that she will stand before the Presiding Judge of the Family Court and will withdraw her criminal case which is a State case filled by the State against you on her complaint. What maximum she can do is that help you get the FIR quashed from the High Court on the basis of compromise between both of you of resumption of conjugal relationship between both. Otherwise, she makes statement on oath in the court of the Judicial Magistrate about her withdrawing charges against you which were made on misconception and she have nothing against you as she wish to resume conjugal relationship with you, the Judicial Magistrate may dismiss the criminal case on the basis of her statement if there exists no objection from the Public Prosecutor representing the State government in the matter.
Kumar Doab (Expert) 24 May 2018
Subsequent to above posts Approach your own very able senior LOCAL counsel of unshakable repute and integrity specializing in Family matters and having successful track record ….. and worth his/her salt …and discuss in person and even with seasoned PIP and proceed in best of your interest.. ASAP.
For such counsels; Check at LOCAL Civil Courts, HC,SC……..
Deepak Bhardwaj (Querist) 25 May 2018
Thanks for kind response, let me clear one point, there is no possibility of reunion as already she put on me false cases like 498A & DV , until unless I admit her dictatorship , she will not leave me. but one line she has mentioned in FIR that she doesn't want her dowry & ornaments & she want to back to my home, but I can not leave with her further.
Ms.Usha Kapoor (Expert) 02 June 2018
I stick to the same opinion as above.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query