LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Want information about divorce processor

(Querist) 17 May 2018 This query is : Resolved 
Hlo my name is shilpa i want to know that how to get divorce if one partner is in other country and she already done 2nd marriage there without having divorce with her ex husband.if she filed a divorce case in india is it compulsory for her to come for divorce.
Kumar Doab (Expert) 17 May 2018
While the case proceeds in court and if contested, her lawyer can update if there is a need or not.
SHILPA SHARMA (Querist) 17 May 2018
She runs from her inlaws house after 8 months of marriage and there's no serious reason for that..and after 7 months she filed a case for divorce and also against her husband on domestic violence and some dowry issue but her husband wants to meet if she wants divorce... hoe can she filed such fraud case against him.
SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900 (Expert) 18 May 2018
In my view she has to visit court at least for 2-3 times only.
T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Expert) 20 May 2018
The second marriage contracted by her with another person without dissolving the subsisting marriage is null and void.
If she wants to file a divorce against her first husband in India, she may either be present physically to file the same or she can appoint a power of attorney agent to conduct her case and represent her in the family court during her absence and she may make herself available for witness evidence deposition.
Ms.Usha Kapoor (Expert) 03 July 2018
Agree with Kumar Doab.
Ms.Usha Kapoor (Expert) 06 July 2018
Agree with Kumar Doab.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query