LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Crpc 125

(Querist) 18 March 2018 This query is : Resolved 
sir my divorce was decree on 2014 in family court odisha and i paid permanent alimony Rs- 3 lakhs but wife filed in high court odisha for enhancing the permanent alimony and high court had given judgement to pay Rs- 25 lakhs to my wife. i had filed SLP(C) in SUPREME COURT to reduce the amount bcuz am unable to pay this huge amount and also wife had filed SLP(C) in supreme court. now my wife had filed crpc125 in family court for maintenance. tell me when the case in under sub judice in the supreme court then what i will do now to avoid the maintenace give me idea so that i can counter file in family court for getting relief.
Ms.Usha Kapoor (Expert) 18 March 2018
If your wife is highly qualified and gainfully em0loyed or filing a false case against you or has left your society without any reasonable CAUSE ETC YOU CAN COUNTER HER CHARGES OF HER EXORBITANT MONTHLY MA8NTENANCE AS WELL AS ALIMONY. APART FROM adultery AND CRUELTY ETC.THE Honorable supreme court MAY LOOK INTO ALL THE ABOVE ANGLES AND AT ITS DISCRETION MAY EITHER LESSEN ALIMONY OR ALTOGETHER DO AWAY PAYMENT OF alimony FROM YOU TO HER.
Vijay Raj Mahajan (Expert) 18 March 2018
Ask your lawyers, you must have engaged couple of those advocates representing you in Family Court, High Court and now Supreme Court whom you paid huge amount of fee and here you are looking for free of cost legal consultancy services from experts.
If you're interested in getting any professional consultancy from experts here than be ready to pay for their services too.
Dr J C Vashista (Expert) 18 March 2018
Consult your lawyer contesting your case.
Do not adventure to seek FREE SERVICE.
Kumar Doab (Expert) 18 March 2018
Your own lawyers engaged by you in any court that are well versed with facts of the matter can advise you...

Your wife and her lawyers are smarter than you....
She has asked for maintenance....!

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query