New LIVE Course: Learn the Practical Nuances of IPR Drafting by Adv. Gautam Matani. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Trust law

Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 01 March 2018 This query is : Resolved 
I am from West Bengal. Please clarify the procedure to remove a trustee from a public trust. If anybody resign from the trust then how to execute it? Some lawyers tell that the best way to execute it is 'news paper declaration'. Is it right?.
kavksatyanarayana Online (Expert) 01 March 2018
It shall be taken in the meeting of trust body. The trust body shall conduct meeting to remove a trustee by the majority as mentioned in the document and may elect other person in the place of removed/resigned person.
Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 01 March 2018
But how to execute it? Resolution is everything ? or News paper declaration is must as in trust his name is marked as settlor
Ms.Usha Kapoor (Expert) 02 March 2018
I agree with Kavaksatyanarayana.
Dr J C Vashista (Expert) 05 March 2018
If you are seeking an obligation of experts FREE OF COST you will have disclose your identity as per rules of this platform, no reply for an "anonymous" author.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :