LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Damage to property

(Querist) 14 February 2018 This query is : Resolved 
Due to heavy construction work by a real estate agency, the house property got serious damages resulting in developing cracks on the walls. Requests for compensation by repairing the house or by providing cash compensation had not been responded by the builder. Please advise how to seek legal remedies.
Sudhir Kumar (Expert) 15 February 2018
file civil suit. Meet lawyer with papers.
R.Ramachandran (Expert) 15 February 2018
How old is the house property (which according to you got damaged)?
Kuummaar AS (Expert) 15 February 2018
First of all, file a complaint with the concerned municipal authority and give legal notice to the real estate agency before filing any suit
SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900 (Expert) 15 February 2018
In my view you have to file civil suit against the wrong doer. Municipality may not have power to take action.
Dr J C Vashista (Expert) 16 February 2018
Issue a legal notice to the builder, owner of real estate constructing building and municipality.
Follow it by suit for compensation after ascertaining damages to your premises through approved valuer.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query