LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Property issues

Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 26 October 2017 This query is : Resolved 
Hello. This is regarding the property of my father in law who died about 15 years back and subsequently my mother in law also expired 1.5 years later leaving no will behind. There are 4 legal heirs to the property.2 daughters and 2 sons. the property tax is being paid regularly in the name of my father in law as there is no clear owner at present. 3 persons have mutual consent for transfer but one daughter is creating the problems.what I actually want to know is whether we can go for the mutation by mcd rules mentioned on ur site . Since we have been paying the property tax in the name of my father in law, is it acceptable? Please help
Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 26 October 2017
Please help
Kumar Doab (Expert) 26 October 2017
AQ,..... so NO reply....
Kumar Doab (Expert) 26 October 2017
Pls post with your ID and u can get many replies...................
Ms.Usha Kapoor (Expert) 27 October 2017
Yes all 4 siblings including your husband are class 1 lega heirs to your late father in law's property dying intestateall of you including your husbabd gets equal rights or 1.4tth share each in your deceased father in law's property. AS far as property tax is concerned you are paying in the name of your late father in law and you show all receipts of payment in proof of your claim. Let all the legao heirs get legal heir certificate first from local Tehsildar and apply for mutation in MCD records.If one of your sister in law is creating hassles let her file a partition suit and claim her 1/.4th share in the property..
Ms.Usha Kapoor (Expert) 27 October 2017
Rajendra K Goyal (Expert) 27 October 2017
No advice from me to an author who is anonymous.

You can post the query in fresh thread with your identity and material facts.
Dr J C Vashista (Expert) 30 October 2017
No reply--Anonymous author.
Kumar Doab (Expert) 01 November 2017
Dear LCI Querist,

Pls don't post as Anonymous and you shall get many replies.

Alternatively you can search for similar queries in in Search option..........

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query