LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
The Indian Constitution Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More


(Querist) 26 October 2017 This query is : Resolved 
Almost six years passed and police not investigating the matter properly and fully supporting the accused. Can I write to CBI on the matter.
Ms.Usha Kapoor (Expert) 27 October 2017
Yes! you can apply and demand for CBI Probe in your case.Or SIt or special investigation team appointed by the HIgh court or the supreme conduct an impartial probe unaffected by political influence of the accused by filing a PIL.
Ms.Usha Kapoor (Expert) 27 October 2017
if you appreciate my above answer please give me likes.
inderjeet (Querist) 27 October 2017
Thanks for the reply. FIR is registered for fraud and forgery. To get the investigation done fairly and properly do I have to approach high court or directly to CBI.
Ms.Usha Kapoor (Expert) 27 October 2017
First approach Highcourt requesting it so constitute A SIT to investigate your case fairly and impartially.If that doesn't work out Approach CBI or approach Supreme court for constitution of fairly and impartially investigate your case if the case has wider political ramifications.
Rajendra K Goyal (Expert) 27 October 2017
Directly you can not lodge complaint with the CBI, FIR already registered.

You should meet / write higher police officers.

Your lawyer can follow up with the concerned court.
Rajendra K Goyal (Expert) 27 October 2017
Also state material facts of the problem.

How are you concerned / related with the query?
SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900 (Expert) 27 October 2017
As per my knowledge only high court can order CBI investigation. And there has to be strong reasons.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query