LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

how to get already paid tax from i tax deptt

(Querist) 19 October 2017 This query is : Resolved 
hi i m central govt employee from arunachal, as per intruction from govt we have to submit tax exemption certificate from ITO, before submission of tax exemption certicate at my office they cut 14000 rs from my salary for one year for not submitting tax exemption certificate, now i acquired tax exemption certicate from ITO, & office also sent me F 16 certicate, at this i dont have to knowledge how i get my already paid back rs.14000, i dont know what to do??? plizz help me
junglee kokai (Querist) 19 October 2017
plizz help me i m ST of arunachal pradesh
Ms.Usha Kapoor (Expert) 20 October 2017
IN your IT return you claim refund of RS,14000 tax deducted at source attaching copies of Tax exemption certificate etc. addressed to the Dy.Commissioner of INCOME TAX.
Rajendra K Goyal (Expert) 20 October 2017
File IT return and get the refund.
Dr J C Vashista (Expert) 20 October 2017
Unfit query on this platform; contact and consult a local Chartered Accountant or a Lawyer practicing in taxation.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query