LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

can unmarried girl go for live in relationship with married

(Querist) 12 October 2017 This query is : Resolved 
I have read that unmarried girl can go for live in relationship with married man. Even I have read some judgements and shown in movie super naani. How to go for live in relationship.
Ms.Usha Kapoor (Expert) 13 October 2017
Two unmarried people can enter into a live in relationship with proper safeguards such as a detailed agreement defining their rights and obligations before entering into live in relationship. If being unmarried you enter into a live in relationship with a married man you'd be relegated to the status of a mistress and it's illegal.
Guest (Expert) 13 October 2017
Yes, an unmarried girl can live as sister of a married man or as his paying guest.

By the way, why do you want to spoil the marital relations of husband and wife, if you think otherwise of the live-in relations?

Priya (Querist) 13 October 2017
Dear sir, I never tried to spoil there relations. Matter is this now his wife having affair and she is taking all benefits of legal rights to spoil the man. She will never give divorce as she is greedy and cruel. And I am damn sure one day man will do suicide.
Priya (Querist) 13 October 2017
And that lady is aware of our relationship since last 8 years. Due to law for women some time really innocent man has to bear a lot. Law demands proof but you know one who is having cunning mind. Always all are not wrong.
Guest (Expert) 13 October 2017
Your original query about live-in relationship and the present clarifications do not even remotely match with each other.

A pertinent question arises, how can your live-in relationship solve the problem of the married couple, even if the wife is having affairs and is bent upon to spoil the man, more so, when she does not want to give divorce?
A. A. JOSE (Expert) 13 October 2017
Your relationship with a married man during the subsistence of his marriage with another women cannot be termed as a "live-in-relationship". You have admitted of having a relationship with a married man for over 8 years and it is astonishing that now you are shifting the blame on his wife having affair with some one else! Better not to spoil someone's family life.
Guest (Expert) 13 October 2017
In fact, seemingly what you want is called an adultery, which is a crime in the eyes of law.
Rajendra K Goyal (Expert) 13 October 2017
Live in relation with a married man has no future till he takes divorce and marry you.

Ask him to file divorce and after divorce proceed to marry him.
Rajendra K Goyal (Expert) 13 October 2017
You were advised on the following thread, why this repeating.

Priya (Querist) 15 October 2017
Thanks for your good advise.
Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Expert) 08 August 2018
So you just want to be an instrument for the man to take revenge form him wife whom he believes unfaithful and expecting him to be loyal to you despite not having a marriage.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query