LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ipc 509

Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 04 October 2017 This query is : Resolved 
Hi everyone. Ipc 509 is charged against me and i am on bail. But police did not submitt the charge sheet to the court. Another party is not worried about the case. In this situation will the case get dismissed? If not then what will be the further process its already 4 months and no reply from police and court.
Rajendra K Goyal (Expert) 04 October 2017
No advice from me to an author who is anonymous.

Also a repeated query.

You can post the query in fresh thread with your identity and material facts.
Kumar Doab (Expert) 04 October 2017
Aq……………… NO reply………….
Kumar Doab (Expert) 04 October 2017
Pls post with your ID……………. And you can get many replies…….
Kumar Doab (Expert) 04 October 2017
Similar query has been discussed in many threads that you can ‘SEARCH’ in ‘SEARCH’ option on middle of right hand side of this web page in Experts section and in ‘SEARCH’ option on bottom of right hand side of the web page in Form section…………….

You can also ‘SEARCH in other sections e.g; Articles, Judgments, Files………… And download even citations, judgments, procedures etc etc ……… Avoid posting photos/names/email id/phone numbers/addresses etc etc or attaching any document containing photos/names/email id/phone numbers/addresses etc etc and erase photos/names/email id/phone numbers/addresses etc etc while sending any documents to anyone, anywhere except your own very able senior LOCAL counsel of unshakable repute and integrity specializing in such/civil matters and having successful track record in handling such matters thru courts of law and with concerned authorities …

Guest (Expert) 04 October 2017
@ Kumar Doab,

3 vague and irrelevantg posts by Mr. Kumar Doab!

When Mr. Kumar Doab has decided not to reply, with what intention he made 3 totally irrelevant posts?
Guest (Expert) 04 October 2017
@ Mr. Kumar Doab,

Are you really a legal expert, and if so with what legal qualifications, as almost all of your posts have been found to be irrelevant, side tracking and misguiding the querists.

LCI admin can also notice that while Mr. Kumar Doab has made 3 space filling posts, but made no value to any of his post to provide any practical solution to the querist. About search, as suggested by Mr. Kumar Doab, had the querist been expert in making search on internet, he would not have posted his problem at this page.

Moreover, if he believed that similar query has been discussed in many threads, he could well have quoted at least 2-3 links of such similar query.

He made his irrelevant space filling posts just to play number game to unethically achieve high place in the list of experts that too without any legal solution to querists.

Ms.Usha Kapoor (Expert) 05 October 2017
It is a bailable offense with one year imprisonment or fine or both. IF they go on delaying charge sheet filing either you can get 509 FIR get quashed either in Sessions or High court under section 482 Cr.P.c or your case may end up in clean court.Engage a good criminal lawyer and get your FIR quashed in sessions or High court either through sec 482 Cr.P.c or by filing a criminal Writ of Mandamus or Certiorari under Art 226 of constitution of India in high court against the concerned police Department.
Guest (Expert) 05 October 2017
Very vague question on your part!

However, if there is even a bit of reality in your case, on what ground do you assume that your case will get dismissed automatically, when you have already been booked u/s 509? Judicial process has to be completed, when initiated under any section and bail granted.

Better enjoy independence till the charge sheet is filed by police. If so impatience, you can follow the advice of Ms Usha Kapoor to file quash petition u.s 482 CrPC or Art. 226 if you really have some solid grounds to get the case quashed without knowing what is brewing for you in the police vessels for you.
Guest (Expert) 05 October 2017
Nicely explained by Mr. Dhingra. But, yours seems to be purely a law school exercise, rather than any real problem.

Guest (Expert) 05 October 2017
Thanks Mr. Jigyasu for your appreciation.
Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 05 October 2017
Thanks for your reply Sir and madam.
When will the summons be issued,
that i should be present at the court on dates?
Dr J C Vashista (Expert) 08 October 2017
No reply for an anonymous student.
Guest (Expert) 08 October 2017
Very irrelevant question on your part! When charge sheet has not been filed, where from the question of issue of summons will arise and how anyone can guess in such an uncertain situation?

However, if you are so impatient to get summons in the case, better hire services of some local lawyer to pursue the police to file a charge sheet without any delay and thereafter get the summons issued by the court.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query