LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Civil suit between my father and his younger brother

(Querist) 15 September 2017 This query is : Resolved 
Hello sir, my uncle has filed a suit against my father in civil court in Goa. My father was living in our ancestral house along with my grandmother my mother and us. My uncle was living with his relative's in Mumbai during his young age and than he started living a city about 50 kms. from our village most of the time. He started working there and got married and settled there. On request of my grandmother my father bought property in my uncle's name which was right in front of our ancestral house. There was hut made of mud walls and thatched with coconut leaves and my mother used it as kitchen and bathroom. After some years my father constructed it and it is now a big house. My uncle wants to remove us from the house. Is there any chance for us to stay in the house legally. He filled the suit in somewhere in 1999 and the suit house was constructed in 1981.
Kumar Doab (Expert) 15 September 2017
The uncle is title holder.
So can press his rights.

Ms.Usha Kapoor (Expert) 16 September 2017
Since your father bought the house property in your uncles name he became absolute owner of the -property and he can fight for his rights to protect his right,title and interest in that property in question.
Rajendra K Goyal (Expert) 16 September 2017
Your uncle is owner of the property, he can claim possession from his brother (your father).
Dr J C Vashista (Expert) 17 September 2017
I agree with experts.
Ms.Usha Kapoor (Expert) 18 June 2018
I stick to my view as above.
Ms.Usha Kapoor (Expert) 06 July 2018
I stick to my above view.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query