LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More


Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 14 September 2017 This query is : Resolved 
Can an individual purchase a pvt/public trust? If yes, what will be the procedure that needs to be followed?
R.K Nanda (Expert) 14 September 2017
no reply to anonymous query.
Rajendra K Goyal (Expert) 14 September 2017
No reply to query from an author who is anonymous.

You can post the query in fresh thread with your identity and material facts.
Guest (Expert) 14 September 2017
Could an Anonymous him self could insult an Anonymous
Guest (Expert) 14 September 2017
Children should be corrected for their wrong deeds
Ms.Usha Kapoor (Expert) 15 September 2017
The Rules, bye laws or the resolution to effect the sale of the property has the answer to your query. If the Trust of the society, as per the bye law in a general body meeting passes a resolution for the benefit of the trust members, it is valid therefore the purchase is also valid.
For pr0ocedure to be followed for purchase of public charitable trust please click the following link.
For procedure to be followed in purchase/sale of private trust property the answer is:
(1) To ascertain whether the property can be sold, you have to go to the Trust Deed. If the deed is silent then only permission from the court is required.

(2) To induct any member, the provision in the Trust Deed has to be looked into.
Rajendra K Goyal (Expert) 15 September 2017
Some so called experts are in the habit of poking their nose in unrelated matters, it would be better for the forum / author to contribute and share his knowledge if he can / have, rather to comment only for comments.
They just try to pose, they are master of the forum / law / knowledge / intelligence, fact may / seem to be reverse.
Rajendra K Goyal (Expert) 15 September 2017
The said expert himself has failed to provide any advice to the author in his above two post.
Guest (Expert) 16 September 2017
Yes it is not advice and only an humble request to Mr.RK Goyal to post his own profile before commenting the innocent Querist as Anonymous

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query