LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

My self shyam please help me what should i do..

(Querist) 04 September 2017 This query is : Resolved 
Respected dear lawyers

joined 21 agust 2015. or last date December 2015

I am in problem what to do pls give me valuable suggestion
I worked in a real estate company in sales manager profile. Having a offer letter too. Company gives me late salary app after 25 days. When I demand my salary on time after few month companies told me to go. Same thing happened with my colleagues after some time I came to know that company did same thing with so many candidates just get works and don’t give salary.
Note- working hours of company was 10am- 8.30 pm
Company cut EPF of other employee but not mine (can I take action on this side)
I am having three month salary pending and petrol
When complaint goes to labour department. Then labour officer visit over there. company representative refused to give my attendance (thumb and register also) or said that I have done app 45 days or get paid with showing salary ledger.
Labour officer asked me about that u have any proof that u have worked three month more
I shocked and you all know how is our system is corrupt. Or told that your salary is above to 21k. so u r not under 1936 labour act. Or go to civil court.
I become hopeless but still fighting for my hardest money
How can I take action on this pls clarify……………………….
Ms.Usha Kapoor (Expert) 05 September 2017
After giving 15 days due legal notice to your Management if you don't get a reply or satisfactory reply you can proceed to Labor court/Industrial tribunal on the grounds of management's false stand of not paying your 3 months salary on the alleged false ground of your absence, during the period of alleged 3 months although you'd put in continuous attendance during this period smacks of Management's highhandedness, arbitrariness, victimization and unfair labor practice. and also being unconstitutional. You'd win your case in Tribunal or labor court depending on the nature of business your organization carries on.
P. Venu (Expert) 06 September 2017
It may be that your services may not be covered by Labour Acts; however, please note that salary is not the deciding criteria. . You, certainly, have the option to approach a civil court. As the first step, you may serve a Notice through an advocate.
Dr J C Vashista (Expert) 06 September 2017
Contact, consult and engage a local lawyer for issuance of legal notice and proceeding in your case.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query