LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Accidental death

(Querist) 15 August 2017 This query is : Resolved 
Hi, my husband was driving a car on the expressway when he died last year. we have not been able to find out the reason for the accident as he was driving alone and when the police found him his car was crashed and he was no more. Am i eligible for compensation under the motor vehicles act? i have already claimed the car insurance in this regard. can i claim anything additional, my husband has been regularly paying income tax.
Advocate Bhartesh goyal (Expert) 15 August 2017
Yes ,being legal heir of your deceased husband you are entitle to get compensation under the provisions of M.V Act in motor accident matters.


Kumar Doab (Expert) 15 August 2017
Approach a local senior counsel of unshakable repute and integrity specializing in such matters ASAP....
Rajendra K Goyal (Expert) 15 August 2017
Agree with the expert Advocate Bhartesh goyal.
inds (Querist) 15 August 2017
Thank you for your help. It has already been more than a year, will it still be possible. and what is the amount that i can claim?
Kumar Doab (Expert) 15 August 2017
Your own local counsel can handle......

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query