LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Can trust purchase agriculture land in karnatka

(Querist) 06 August 2017 This query is : Resolved 

Can Trust Purchase Agriculture Land in Karnatka

Guest (Expert) 07 August 2017
All over India most state have made law that agriculture land only farmers can purchase no one else .
Ms.Usha Kapoor (Expert) 07 August 2017
No! But in Gujarat State It's allowed.
GANDHINAGAR: Gujarat state assembly on Wednesday passed a Bill that allows non-profit public charitable trusts and non-government organizations to buy agricultural land to set up health and educational institutions. The move is being interpreted as the first step towards overcoming the hurdle of the need to take non-agricultural (NA) permission for developmental activity. No prior permission from the district collector will be needed while buying such agricultural land.If this experiment succeeds other States also may follow suit.
Ms.Usha Kapoor (Expert) 07 August 2017
If you appreciate the above answer please click like button.
Guest (Expert) 07 August 2017
Here in Maharashtra too there is tremedous changes in NA conversion , means if you are situated in place where development plan is there and if in development plan you are in in residential zone , commercial zone etc. and your land is agriculture just by paying fees it will be converted no need to make file and all big corruption . So similarly if queriest need to check similar law in his state. Maharashtra Land revenue code such amendment took place in april 2017 so he can expect similar soon or latter in his state but please consult local advocate because we are just sharing general knowledge not particular to your state
Dr J C Vashista (Expert) 07 August 2017
It differs from state to state, consult a local lawyer.
P. Venu (Expert) 07 August 2017
What are the facts and what is the issue.
Rajendra K Goyal (Expert) 07 August 2017
Local law applicable, discuss with local lawyer.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query