LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Cheating case against lawyer

(Querist) 08 March 2014 This query is : Resolved 
sir my name is Amit from bombay. I have so far filed some cri. WP in the bombay high crt so far in the last 3 yrs but did not get any reliefs which was sought for my life which is in danger. so I engaged a lawyer from the supreme crt and paid him 50, 000 as was decided by us and paid him in the minth of nov 2013 thru bank transactions . Transfer ithe lawyers delhi bank account from mumbai. and send him all legal papers and proccedings made by me so far.and even visited new delhi twice in the month of dec 2013 and on 6 of this month.I told my lawyer to file my case under art 32 and art 21 right to life. which was very easy for any lawyers to do so. but what I noticed that after getting the money he started ignoring me and was not doing anything and instead was telling me to further persue my matter in the bombay high crt. and even I met him on 6 march this month in the supreme crt he introduced me with one of his friend and his friend told me that they need more money anf jnstead of filing my matter which was an urgent one it was total black mailing and harrsement. so sir can I file a cade of cheating against the laeyer to get back my miney snd if than under which article which section under WP or crim. Appl. I even told that he can keep 20 % of the total amount and give me bsck the balance but all in vain.need urgent reply from u znd since j m staying in bombay can I file the case agsinst yhe lawyer in the bombay high crt
ajay sethi (Expert) 08 March 2014
if any lawyer has taken fees from you and not filed any legal proceedings complain to bar council against said lawyer
R.K Nanda (Expert) 08 March 2014
file complaint against lawyer in concerned bar council.
prabhakar singh (Expert) 08 March 2014
In addition you can file FIR too and then COPS will Cheat you to cough out some more.!?

A suit of recover and damages may be also your right in addition to those told above.
Rajendra K Goyal (Expert) 08 March 2014
File complaint in the Bar Council concerned. However it would be difficult to prove your case in absence of any written agreement.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :