FAKE / FORGED DOCUMENT

I have filed a suit for permanet injunction not sell my deceased father's property, Defendant file WS alongwith an un registered agreement on Non Judicial Stamp Paper, containing my forged signatures, what application I have to file, please provide draft / sample.

Adinath@Avinash PatilOnline (Expert)

FILE APPLICATION FOR VERIFY YOUR SIGNATURE THROUGH GOVT.FINGER PRINTS EXPERTS.

adv. rajeev ( rajoo )Online (Expert)

u have to file an application u/o 26 r 10A of CPC to send the signature for expert opinion.

Adv Archana DeshmukhOnline (Expert)

Deny the execution of the document, deny that it is your signature. Make an application to get the document scrutinized by a handwriting expert for his expert opinion about the genuineness of your signature.

joyce (Expert)

Deny the agreement deed and file application u or 26 rule 10 -A of c.pc. as raj suggested.

Sachin Bhatia (Expert)

File an application u/o 26 r 10A of Civil Procedure Code to send the signature for expert opinion.

Agreed with Bhatia

yogesh (Expert)

If your sinature appears to be false you may move an application under cpc to verify from the experts

CHAUHANMAOnline (Querist)

RESOLVED VERY NICELY, THANKS OF ALL FRIENDS.

CHAUHANMAOnline (Querist)

RESOLVED

Khaleel Ahmed (Expert)

Finger print expert opinion is necessary in your present case. Further file a criminal complain against the plaintiff separately, action against for the offense of forgery.

×