Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Consumer grievence

(Querist) 11 September 2009 This query is : Resolved 
Please guide me how can i file case in consumer court against the dealer for not replacing the defected item within waranty period.riven
Sachin Bhatia (Expert) 11 September 2009
Filing a petition:
You can file a petition in person or by an authorized agent with in 2 years from the date of such deficiency occurred.The case filed should be clear and precise. It should contain all facts ,documents in support of evidence in orderly manner.It should contain the following:
-Name ,Address, Description of the Complainant
-Name of the Opposite party or parties
-Cause and Facts relating to the complaint. Time and Place where it occurred.
-Copies of documents in support of your petition , Keep one copy for yourself and file one copy in the court by duly signing it.
-send notice to the opposite party.

Cost of filing a case in DCDRF:.
For value of goods and compensation
Up to 1 lakh - Rs.100
Rs.1 lakh - Rs.5 lakh -Rs.200
Rs.5 lakhs - Rs.10 lakh -Rs.400
Rs.10 lakh to Rs.20 lakh -Rs.500
Kiran Kumar (Expert) 11 September 2009
well replied by Mr. Sachin.riven
Adinath@Avinash Patil (Expert) 11 September 2009
Mr.Sachin has given well reply.I agree with him.riven
PRAKASHCHANDRA MARU (Expert) 11 September 2009
perfect guidence given by the learned my friends i agree wiht themriven
Sarvesh Kumar Sharma Advocate (Expert) 12 September 2009
breafing of sachin is good.riven
Raj Kumar Makkad (Expert) 12 September 2009
Fully agreed with Sachin.riven
Bhumik Dave (Expert) 13 September 2009
Well reply by Sachinjiriven

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query