LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Appeal/Revision against order of Discharge in Private compla

(Querist) 15 August 2009 This query is : Resolved 
I filed a crl complaint uss 323/506 IPC & magistrate at the stage of framing of charge discharged the accused saying that this complaint is a counter complaint which was filed by the accused of this case against son of complainant of this case,besides this their is clear allegation of threatning n manhandling against the accused in preliminary evidence n pre charge evidence,now i want to file Appeal/Revision of this order in sessions court,it will lie /maintainable or not secondely it is appeal or revision.Plz suggest some citations on this point also .Regards
Guest (Expert) 16 August 2009
Kindly file revision application under section 397 of Cr.P.C. before the Sessions Court against the order of Magistrate. Refer "V. C. Shukla v. State"
AIR 1980 Supreme Court 962
A. A. JOSE (Expert) 16 August 2009
Mr.Lokhandwala has rightly answered.
Kamal Grover (Expert) 16 August 2009
Mr.Lokhandwala is right.
Your further clarification is welcome at nominal fee at;
With Regards
Adinath@Avinash Patil (Expert) 17 August 2009
You can file revision in session court.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :